SBI and Tata Power joins hand for financing solar projects
- State Bank of India (SBI) has launched a dedicated centralized processing cell named ‘Surya Shakti Cell’ with the objective of strengthening the existing financing arrangement for solar power projects.
- SBI has collaborated with Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd. (a Tata Power Company) for financing solar power projects.
- The cell has been set-up in the Ballard Estate in Mumbai.
- The Surya Shakti Cell will process all the loan applications for Solar Projects from across India by Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd., with maximum capacity up to 1 MW.
- Loan applicants will include both business entities as well as households.
Points to remember:
- Which bank has launched Surya Shakti Cell, a centralized cell for financing solar power projects?
- Name of the centralized cell launched by SBI for financing solar power projects?
- Surya Shakti Cell is set up at which place? Mumbai
- SBI has partnered with which company for financing solar power projects through its Surya Shakti Cell?
- The Surya Shakti Cell will approve loan for solar projects having a maximum capacity of _____? 1 MW
Source: Economic Times