Skip to content
Science-20 Conference under India’s G20 presidency begins in Agartala
- The Science-20 conference has been organised at the Hapania International Fair Ground in Agartala, Tripura from April 03 to 05, 2023.
- This science conclave is organised as a part of the G20 meetings, being held under India’s presidency.
- The theme of the 3 day conference is ‘Clean Energy for Greener future’.
- The inaugural address at the conclave was made by the Principal Scientific Advisor to the Government of India, Mr. Ajay Kumar Sood.
- More than 60 delegates are participating in this conclave.
- The conference has three sub-themes for discussion. These are:
- the green hydrogen that has been catching the attention of countries the world over.
- how ocean-based technologies can help mankind to harness the vast amount of energy through tidal currents
- new generation energy storage tells that we need to think beyond lithium electro-chemistry