SEBI Launches Mobile App ‘Saa₹thi’ For Investor Education
- The capital markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has launched a new mobile app named Saa₹thi on investor education on January 19, 2022.
- In the app SaaRthi, R is denoted using the Indian Rupee (INR) symbol.
- The main aim of this app is to create awareness among investors about the basic concepts of securities market and empower the investors with knowledge about securities market, KYC process, trading and settlement, mutual funds, recent market developments, investor grievances redressal mechanism, etc..
Points to Remember:
- Name of the app launched by SEBI to create awareness among investors about the basic concepts of securities market?
- Saa₹thi app has been launched by which organization?