SEBI reconstitutes advisory committee on market data; Head- S Sahoo
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has restructured its advisory committee on market data.
- The 20-member committee recommends policy measures pertaining to areas like securities market data access and privacy.
- S Sahoo, former chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and Professor at National Law University, Delhi is the new head of the panel.
- Earlier this panel was headed by Madhabi Puri Buch, ex-whole time member of Sebi.
Source: Business Standard
Points to Remember:
- Who is the head of the SEBI’s restructured advisory committee on market data?
- How many members are there in the committee? 20