Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia inaugurates Utkela Airport in Odisha
- Minister of Civil Aviation, Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia inaugurated Utkela Airport owned by the Government of Odisha.
- It has been developed as a regional airport under the UDAN scheme of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India at a cost of Rs. 31.07 Cr.
- He also inaugurated a direct flight between Utkela and Bhubaneshwar that will be operated by IndiaOne.
Points to remember:
- Where is Utkela Airport located?- Odisha
- Who is the minister of civil aviation?- Jyotiraditya M Scindia