Shri Shaktikanta Das earns “A+” grade in the Global Finance Central Banker Report Cards 2023
- Shri Shaktikanta Das, Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, has earned an “A+” grade in the Global Finance Central Banker Report Cards 2023.
- The Bank Governors who earned an “A+” grade in the Global Finance Central Banker Report Cards 2023 are:
- Shri Shaktikanta Das, India (Reserve Bank of India)
- Thomas J. Jordan, Switzerland (Swiss National Bank)
- Nguyen Thi Hong, Vietnam (State Bank of Vietnam)
- The Central Banker Report Cards is published annually by Global Finance since 1994 and it grades the central bank governors of 101 key countries. Grades are based on a scale from A to F for success in inflation control, economic growth goals, currency stability and interest rate management.
Points to remember:
- Name of the three governors who have earned A+ grade
Source: Global Finance