Takuya Tsumura appointed as new President and CEO of Honda Cars India
- Japanese auto major Honda has appointed Takuya Tsumura as the new President and CEO of Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL).
- Tsumura, 54, will take over from Gaku Nakanishi, with effect from April 1, 2022.
- Nakanishi has been appointed as General Manager, Automobile Business of Asian Honda (Regional office-Bangkok, Thailand), which coordinates Honda operations in Asia and Oceania region.
Source: The Times of India
Points to Remember:
- Who has been appointed as the President and CEO of Honda Cars India?
- Takuya Tsumura has been appointed as the President and CEO of which auto company in India?
- Honda is an automobile company from which country?