Union Bank launches ‘Union MSMERuPay Credit Card’
- The Union Bank of India has launched ‘Union MSME RuPay Credit Card’ in association with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- It is a first of its kind initiative in the industry, to provide simplified and digital delivery of Finance to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), to meet their business-related operational expenses.
- The dedicated card for MSMEs will be available to eligible borrowers of Union Bank of India.
- The Union MSME RuPay Credit Card was launched by Union Minister for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Shri Narayan Rane on February 25, 2022, at the two day MSME Conclave being held in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra.
Points to Remember:
- Union MSME RuPay Credit Card has been launched by which bank?
- Which bank has partnered with NPCI to launch MSME RuPay Credit Card