Union Minister G. Kishan Reddy addresses North East MSME Conclave of CII
- The Union Minister of Development of North East Region, Tourism and Culture Sri G. Kishan Reddy addressed the ‘North East MSME Conclave: Building Competitiveness for Leveraging Opportunities’.
- The conclave was organized by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- The main objective of this conclave was to empower the MSME sector in the North East Region, which has immense potential for the development in the North East and support overall economic growth of the country.
Points to Remember:
- North East MSME Conclave was organised by which body? CII
- Union Minister of Development of North East Region, Tourism and Culture?