Union Minister Narayan Rane inaugurates MSME Conclave and Rs 200 crore MSME Technology Centre in Maharashtra’s Sindhudurg
- The Union Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) is setting up an MSME-Technology Centre in Sindhudurg, Maharashtra, with an outlay of Rs. 200 Crore.
- This was announced by MSME Minister Shri Narayan Rane during the two-day MSME Conclave organized by the Ministry of MSME in Sindhudurg on 25 and 26 February 2022.
- The Conclave aims to promote entrepreneurship and trade opportunities for MSMEs in the Konkan region and also to make Sindhudurg region – the top most in industrial sector.
- The MSME-Technology Centre will provide the best of technology, incubation as well as advisory support to the MSME industry to enhance their competitiveness, skilling services and their employability.
Points to Remember:
- The Sindhudurg MSME-Technology Centre is in which state?
- Total outlay of this Sindhudurg MSME-Technology Centre?
- Who is the Union Minister of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME)?