Skip to content
United Nations International Day of Conscience 2022: 05 April
- The United Nations General Assembly has designated 5 April to be observed as an International Day of Conscience every year.
- The resolution was adopted on on 31 July 2019 by the UN General Assembly.
- The year 2022 marks the third edition of the celebrations.
- This day aims to remind people to self-reflect, follow their conscience, and do the right things.
- 2022 Theme: Promoting the Culture of Peace with Love and Conscience.