Uttarakhand Government announces ‘Him Prahari’ scheme for ex-servicemen and youngsters
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has announced a scheme named ‘Him Prahari’.
- The new scheme has been launched for ex-servicemen and youngsters and is aimed at stopping the migration of people from the state.
- The scheme will focus on areas where migration occurs at a rapid phase, especially the districts which have international borders.
- The state government will provide all necessary assistance to ex-servicemen and the youth, so that people stay put, and not move out.
- The scheme will be implemented with the help of Centre Government.