Skip to content
World Interfaith Harmony Week: February 01-07
- The World Interfaith Harmony Week is observed annually during the first week of February, which means from February 01 to 07.
- The observation aims to promote harmony between all people regardless of their faith.
- World Interfaith Harmony Week was designated by the UN General Assembly in 2010.
- It was proposed by King Abdullah II of Jordan at the United Nations in 2010.
- Theme in 2022 is Faith and spiritual leadership to combat stigma and conflict during pandemic recovery