World Meteorological Day 2022: 23 March
- The World Meteorological Day is celebrated every year on 23 March to commemorate the coming into force of the Convention for the establishment of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in 23 March 1950
- The day also highlights the contribution that the National Meteorological and Hydro-logical Services make to the safety and well-being of society.
- The theme for 2022 World Meteorological Day is ‘ Early Warning and Early Action’.
Points to Remember:
- World Meteorological Day is observed every year on?
- Theme for 2022?
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO) headquarter -Geneva, Switzerland