N Chandrasekaran reappointed as Chairman of Tata Sons for second 5 year term
- The board of Tata Sons Pvt Ltd has approved the re-appointment of N Chandrasekaran as the Executive Chairman of the company for second five years term on February 11, 2022.
- Chandrasekaran’s current tenure as the chairman was to expire at the end of February 2022.
- Chandrasekaran joined the board of Tata Sons in 2016 and took over the role as Chairman in 2017.
Source: Business Standard
Points to Remember:
- Name the Chairman of Tata Sons, who has been re-appointed by the board for second five year term?
- N Chandrasekaran has been re-appointed as the Chairman of which company?