Career Counselling Workshop ‘Pramarsh 2022’ launched in Bikaner
- The Minister of State for Culture & Parliamentary Affairs Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal launched ‘Pramarsh 2022’ , a mega career counselling workshop on February 15, 2022, for the students of the Bikaner District region in Rajasthan.
- More than one lakh students from thousands of private & government schools of Bikaner district and mainly from rural areas, participated in this workshop.
- It is first such incidence in India that more than 1 lakh Students participated in Career Counselling in one Workshop.
- The “Pramarsh 2022” workshop is an extension of the effort to bridge the industry academia gap and impart the knowledge about various choices available to the student, to help them make a more informed decisions.
- The Workshop was organised jointly by The National Institute of Career Services (NICS), under the Ministry of Labour & Employment and Bengaluru-based educational start-up Edumilestones, with support from Directorate of Education, Rajasthan.
Points to Remember:
- Pramarsh 2022 career counselling workshop was organised by which ministry? Ministry of Labour & Employment
- In which state/city was the event conducted? Bikaner District in Rajasthan
- Union Minister of Ministry of Labour & Employment – Bhupender Yadav