9th India – Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Exercise Concludes at Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh
- The 9th Edition of the India – Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Exercise was held from March 25, 2022 to April 06, 2022, at Special Forces Training School, Bakloh in Himachal Pradesh.
- The joint training exercise further strengthened the existing bond between India and Kyrgyzstan.
- Special Forces contingents from India and Kyrgyzstan shared their expertise and best practices of tactics, techniques and procedures to counter existing and emergent threats across the entire spectrum of conflict.
Points to Remember:
- Which edition of India – Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Exercise was held in March-April 2022?
- Where was the exercise held?
Kyrgyzstan Capital: Bishkek; Currency: Kyrgyzstani som; President: Sadyr Japarov