RBI approves re-appointment of Murli Natarajan as MD-CEO of DCB Bank for two years
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved an extension in the tenure of Murli M Natarajan as the managing director and chief executive officer (MD & CEO) of DCB Bank for a period of two years.
- His extended term will be applicable from April 29, 2022 to April 28, 2024.
- Natrajan is serving as MD & CEO of the bank since April 2009.
- RBI has capped the tenure of bank chief executives at 15 years and Natrajan will complete 15 years at the helm of the bank in 2024.
Points to remember:
- Murli M Natarajan has been re-appointed as the MD & CEO of which bank?
- Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of DCB Bank?
- What is the maximum tenure that a CEO of a bank can serve? 15 years
- Headquarter of DCB Bank? Mumbai
Source: Business Standard