Skip to content
- Daily News
- Abhinav Chandrachud pens biography of Attorney General of India ‘Soli Sorabjee’
Abhinav Chandrachud pens biography of Attorney General of India ‘Soli Sorabjee’
- The biography of the former Attorney General of India, Soli Sorabjee, titled “Soli Sorabjee: Life and Times”, is all set to hit stands in April 2022.
- The book has been written by advocate and legal scholar Abhinav Chandrachud. It will be published by Penguin Random House India (PRHI).
- Sorabjee’s biography reveals his personal details of life, his family background, his journey in becoming a practitioner of law among other things.
- He had served as the Attorney-General for India from 1989 to 1990, and again from 1998 to 2004.