Additional Solicitor General Rupinder Singh Suri passes away
- Senior advocate and Additional Solicitor General (ASG) Rupinder Singh Suri has passed away.
- Mr Suri was appointed as the ASG in on 30 January 2020 for a period till 29 June 2023.
- Suri was designated as senior advocate in 2009.
- He had also served as the President of the Supreme Court Bar Association and the Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association.
Points to Remember:
- Profession of Rupinder Singh Suri ? Advocate
- Rupinder Singh Suri was currently posted as? Additional Solicitor General (ASG) of India
- Current Solicitor General of India ? Tushar Mehta
Source: Economic Times