Skip to content
Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurates 13 new districts
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurated 13 new districts in the state on April 04, 2022.
- The new districts have been carved out from the existing 13 districts.
- With this, the total number of districts in the state have increased to 26 district.
- The 13 new districts are as follows:
- Alluri Sitharama Raju district at Paderu
- Anakapalli, Annamayya district at Rayachoti
- Bapatla, Chittoor, East Godavari district at Rajamagendravaram
- Kakinada at East Godavari district
- Konaseema district at Amalapuram
- Nandyal, NTR district at Vijayawada
- Palnadu district at Narasaraopet
- Parvathipuram Manyam, Sri Satya Sai district at Puttaparthy
- Tirupathi district and West Godavari District at Bhimavaram
- Ananathapuramu, Guntur, Krishna district at Machilipatnam
- Kurnool, Prakasam district at Ongole
- Sri PottiSriramulu district at Nellore
- Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and YSR district at Kadapa.