Antigua and Barbuda joins as 102nd member of ISA
- Antigua and Barbuda has officially joined the International Solar Alliance (ISA) as a member country on January 05, 2022.
- With this, the Caribbean nation has become the 102nd country to join the India-led global energy initiative, ISA.
- The framework agreement was formally signed by Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda Gaston Browne in the presence of the Indian High Commissioner Dr KJ Srinivasa.
Points to Remember:
- How many countries are member of ISA?
- Which is the most recent country to join ISA?
- Antigua and Barbuda has joined ISA as which number member?
- Headquarter of ISA? Gurugram