Puducherry to host 25th National Youth Festival in 2022
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has chosen Puducherry as the host for the National Youth Festival 2022.
- The 25th National Youth Festival has been organised from January 12 to 16, 2022.
- The festival is being organised as part of the Azadi ki Amrit Mahotsav to mark the 75th year of India’s Independence.
- Around 1000 youths from across the country are expected to participate in the festival.
- It NYF 2022 will showcase the rich cultural heritage and the unsung heroes of India’s freedom movement who gave their life to it and many other such topics
Points to Remember:
- Which country will host the National Youth Festival 2022?
- National Youth Festival 2022 is which edition of the annual festival?