Atul Keshap appointed as President of US-India Business Council (USIBC)
- Indian-origin American diplomat Atul Keshap has been appointed as the President of the U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC) by the US Chambers of Commerce. His term is effective from January 05, 2022.
- The US Chambers of Commerce is the parent body of USIBC.
- Atul Keshap replaces Nisha Desai Biswal.
- Prior to this, Keshap served in Delhi as United States Chargé d’Affaires to India, leading US Embassy team.
- The USIBC represents top global companies operating across the United States, India, and the Indo-Pacific.
Source: Economic Times