Skip to content
Business Tycoon Pallonji Mistry passes away at 93
- Renowned business tycoon Pallonji Mistry has passed away. He was 93.
- Mr. Mistry was the Chairman of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, one of the largest business firms in India.
- He was honoured with the Padma Bhushan in 2016 for his contribution in the field of industry and trade.
- The Shapoorji Pallonji Group is Mumbai-based 156-year-old firm which operates in the construction business in Africa, India, the Middle East and South Asia.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group covers six business segments namely engineering and construction, infrastructure, real estate, water, energy and financial services.