Skip to content
- Daily News
- Cambodia, Uzbekistan and Cote D’Ivoire receives ICC Membership status, taking total ICC members to 108
Cambodia, Uzbekistan and Cote D’Ivoire receives ICC Membership status, taking total ICC members to 108
- Three new countries have received the membership status from the International Cricket Council (ICC) on July 26, 2022, during the ongoing ICC Annual Conference in Birmingham.
- The three new countries are Cambodia and Uzbekistan from Asia, and Cote D’Ivoire from Africa.
- With this the total number of member countries of ICC has increased to 108. This includes 96 Associates.
- Also, the induction of two new Asian teams take the total count of ICC’s Asian member countries to 25 while addition of Cote D’Ivoire takes total count of African countries to 21.