Skip to content
- Daily News
- Chess Prodigy R Praggnanandhaa wins Paracin Open Chess title in Serbia
Chess Prodigy R Praggnanandhaa wins Paracin Open Chess title in Serbia
- In Chess, the second-seeded young Indian Grandmaster R Praggnanandhaa won the Open A section of the 15th International Chess Open Paracin tournament held in the town of Paracin in Serbia.
- The 16-year-old Chennai-based Praggnanandhaa scored 8 points from nine rounds.
- Top seed, Alexandr Predke stood second spot with 7.5 points.
- Alisher Suleymenov (Kazakhstan) and India’s AL Muthaiah, both scored 7 points. However, Suleymenov grabbed third place on the basis of a better tie-break score.