CJI NV Ramana launches software ‘FASTER’ for electronic delivery of orders
- The Chief Justice of India (CJI) NV Ramana launched a software named as “Fast and Secured Transmission of Electronic Records” (FASTER) on March 31, 2022.
- The objective of this FASTER software is to transmit court orders securely and swiftly through electronic mode, for quicker communication of judicial orders.
- Through FASTER platform court officials would be able to instantly send e-copies of the orders through a secured electronic communication channel to intended parties.
- The initiative would thereby reduce the time that prisons and other authorities have to spend waiting for authenticated interim orders, stay orders, bail orders etc., of the Supreme Court, while also ensuring privacy and security.
Points to Remember:
- Name of the software launched by CJI to transmit SC orders securely through electronic mode to concerned authority?
- Full form of FASTER?
- Fast and Secured Transmission of Electronic Records (FASTER) software has been launched by which institution? Supreme Court?
Source: The Hindu