Culture Minister G. Kishan Reddy inaugurates Conference on Indian temple architecture ‘Devayatanam’ at Hampi
- Union Minister of Culture, G Kishan Reddy, inaugurated Devayatanam, a one-of-a-kind odyssey (conference) of temple architecture of India, at Hampi, Karnataka, on February 25, 2022.
- The Devayatanam is a two-day international conference organized by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) of the Ministry of Culture, on February 25-26, 2022.
- The main aim of the conference is to highlight the architectures of Indian temples.
- The conference will deliberate on philosophical, religious, social, economic, technical, scientific, art, and architectural aspects of temples.
- The minister also released a booklet consisting of 75 glorious temples from across India.
Points to Remember:
- Name of the conference on temple architecture of India? Devayatanam
- Devayatanam was held at which place? Hampi
- The conference was organised by which body? Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
- Union Minister of Culture – G Kishan Reddy