Dhruva Space successfully tests Satellite Orbital Deployer aboard ISRO’s PSLV C53
- Hyderabad-based start-up Dhruva Space successfully tested and space qualified its Satellite Orbital Deployer (DSOD 1U) on June 30, 2022.
- The testing of the spacecraft was done aboard PSLV C53 of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) at Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.
- With this, Dhruva Space has become the first private company to receive authorization from IN-SPACe (Indian National Space Promotion and Authorization Center) for the testing and space-qualification of its Satellite Orbital Deployer.
Points to remember;
- Headquarter of Dhruva Space?
- First private company to receive authorization from IN-SPACe for the testing and space-qualification of its Satellite Orbital Deployer?
Source: The Times of India