Skip to content
Dr Manoj Soni appointed as Chairman of UPSC
- Academician and former Vice Chancellor, Dr Manoj Soni has been appointed as the Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) with effect from April 05, 2022.
- He succeeds Pradip Kumar Joshi.
- Dr Soni will have a tenure of upto June 27, 2023
- He had earlier served as the Vice-chancellor of two universities, namely Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University and MSU of Baroda.
- UPSC currently has 6 Members, including one Chairman.