Egypt inks MoU with India to build green hydrogen factory in Suez Canal Economic Zone worth $8 billion
- Egypt has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with an Indian company to build a green hydrogen factory in the Suez Canal Economic Zone.
- The Indian ReNew Power Private Limited will build a factory that will produce 20,000 tonnes of green hydrogen per year.
- The total worth of this project is estimated at $8 billion.
- Egypt Capital : Cairo
- Egypt Currency : Egyptian pound
- Suez Canal location : Egypt