- Equitas Small Finance Bank has raised Rs 550 crore in total from the government of Singapore, Singapore’s central bank (Monetary Authority of Singapore) and a host of local mutual funds in the qualified institutional placement of equities.
- The amount of investments from these entities is bifurcated below:
- Government of Singapore-about Rs 155 crore
- Monetary Authority of Singapore -Rs 36 crore.
- Mutual funds (Nippon Life India Trustee, SBI Mutual Fund, ICICI Prudential, HDFC Mutual Fund and HDFC Trustee Company)- Rs 359 crore.
Points to remember:
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has raised what amount from Government of Singapore?- Rs 155 crore
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has raised what amount from Monetary Authoruty of Singapore?- Rs 36 crore
- Which bank has recently raised Rs 500 crore from Central Bank of Singapore, Government of Singapore and others mutal fund companies?- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank headquarters?- Chennai
Source: economic times