Skip to content
- Daily News
- Gautam Adani surpasses Bill Gates to become World’s 4th richest person
Gautam Adani surpasses Bill Gates to become World’s 4th richest person
- As per the Forbes Real-Time Billionaires List, the India’s richest person, Gautam Adani has now also become the fourth richest person in the world, leaving behind Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
- This increment came as Gates has announced that he would be donating $20 billion of his wealth to his non-profit organisation — Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Following this, the wealth of Gautam Adani and Family stands at $115.6 billion, which is around $11 billion more than Bill Gates, whose fortune stands at $104.2 billion.
- The top three richest business tycoons in the world are:
- Bernard Arnault – $154.9 billion,
- Amazon chief Jeff Bezos – $143.9 billion
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk – $234.4 billion