GST Collection in December 2021 stands at over Rs 1.29 crore: FinMin
- As per the data released by the Ministry of Finance, the gross GST (Goods and Services Tax) revenue collected in December 2021 stood at Rs.1,29,780 crore.
- The revenues collected in December 2021 is 13 percent higher than the GST revenues in December 2020 (Rs 1.15 lakh-crore) and 26 percent higher than December 2019.
- However, the collection is slightly lower than the revenue collected in November 2021, which stood at Rs.1.31 lakh crore.
Source: Business Standard
Points to Remember:
- What was the amount of GST collection in December 2021?
- GST collection in December 2021 was what percent higher than GST collection in Dec 2020?