Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launches NEAT 3.0
- The Union Minister of Education Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT 3.0), and regional language textbooks prescribed by AICTE, on January 03, 2022.
- NEAT 3.0 aims to provide the best-developed ed-tech solutions and courses to students on a single platform. It will be beneficial especially among the economically disadvantaged students.
- It is a Public-Private partnership model between the Government (through its implementing agency AICTE) and the Education Technology companies.
- 58 global and Indian ed-tech startup companies have come together for this solution and are offering 100 courses and e-resources to enhance learning outcomes, developing employable skills as well as overcome learning loss.
- The collaboration of global ed-tech companies and Indian start-ups by way of NEAT will help to build on the digital education bedrock of India.
Source: Business Standard