Indian Navy invites 46 nation navies to participate in multilateral Ex-Milan 2022 in Visakhapatnam
- The Indian Navy will host its largest ever biennial multinational naval exercise Milan in Visakhapatnam in February 2022.
- India has invited total 46 friendly foreign countries to participate Exercise Milan.
- The theme of the exercise in 2022 is camaraderie, cohesion and collaboration.
- The Harbour Phase of Milan 2022 will take place from February 25 till February 28, 2022.
- Meanwhile, the Sea Phase is planned to be held from March 01 to 04 2022.
- Indian Navy is organizing Ex- Milan biennially since 1995 to brings together Navies of all the countries in the region.
- So far the exercise has been held at Port Blair but has been shifted to Visakhapatnam in 2022 to offer more space and infrastructure.
Source: Financial Express