Skip to content
Harsh V Shringla appointed as India’s G20 Chief Coordinator
- India’s incumbent Foreign Secretary Harsh V Shringla has been appointed as the Chief G20 Coordinator of India.
- Mr. Shringla will assume the new role from May 01, 2022 till December 2023.
- G20 chief coordinator is a secretary-level post.
- It must be noted that Mr. Shringla will retire as foreign secretary on April 30, 2022.
- Meanwhile, India will assume the Presidency of G20 after the 2022 Summit in Indonesia in November and will host the 2023 G20 Summit.