Skip to content
RBI re-appoints Sashidhar Jagdishan as MD and CEO of HDFC Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has approved the re-appointment of Sashidhar Jagdishan as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of HDFC Bank.
- Jagdishan will be serving his second term as the head of HDFC Bank, India’s largest private bank.
- The second three years terms will be effective from October 27, 2023 to October 26, 2026.
- Jagdishan took over from Aditya Puri in October 2020.
- HDFC Bank headquarter- Mumbai