Hitachi Payment Services launches India’s first-ever UPI-ATM with NPCI
- Hitachi Payment Services has announced the launch of India’s first-ever UPI-ATM named Hitachi Money Spot UPI ATM in partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a White Label ATM (WLA)
- A UPI-ATM allows users to withdraw cash from multiple accounts using the United Payments Interface (UPI) app. This ATM will also allow users the option for cardless cash withdrawals, eliminating the need for physical cards.
- Hitachi Payment Services is a subsidiary of Japan-based Hitachi Ltd, on Tuesday. Hitachi Payment Services is the only White Label ATM operator to offer a cash deposit facility.
Points to remember:
- India’s first UPI- ATM has been launched by?- Hitachi Payment Services
- Which is the only White Label ATM operator to offer a cash deposit facility? – Hitachi Payment Services
Source: Business Standard