HUL appoints Nitin Paranjpe as non-executive Chairman and Sanjiv Mehta as CEO & MD
- FMCG major Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) has announced the separation of the position of Chairman of the Board and the CEO & Managing Director of the company.
- Nitin Paranjpe has been appointed as the Non-Executive Chairman of the company with effect from March 31, 2022.
- He is currently serving as Chief Operating Officer of Unilever, the parent company of HUL.
- Sanjiv Mehta will continue to be the Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director (CEO & MD) of the company.
Points to remember:
- Non-Executive Chairman of Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL)?
- Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director (CEO & MD) of HUL?
Source: Business Standard