IBM launches new Cybersecurity Hub in Bengaluru to address cyberattack in Asia Pacific
- The International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) has announced the launch of its new cybersecurity hub based in India, to address the growing threat of cyberattacks in Asia Pacific (APAC) region..
- The multi-million dollar IBM Security Command Center will be located at IBM office in Bengaluru in Karnataka. It is first of its kind facility in the region.
- The new cyber security hub is one of the only two such centres of IBM globally. The other one is located in the US.
- It will deliver training in cybersecurity response techniques, to organisations of all types, through highly realistic, simulated cyber attack, to prepare everyone, ranging from C-Suite to technical staff.
- The IBM global analysis report for 2022 states that Asia emerged as the top-most targeted region for cyberattacks, representing 26% of attacks analyzed in 2021.
Points to Remember:
- Where is the new cybersecurity hub of IBM located to address the growing threat of cyberattacks in Asia Pacific (APAC) region?
- IBM headqaurter- New York, United States