India partners with Israel to convert 150 villages into ‘Villages of Excellence’
- The Government of India has joined hands with the Government of Israel to create 150 ‘Villages of Excellence’ in 12 States of the country, to help farmers to adopt latest technology in the farm sector..
- Israel would provide Technical assistance and other expertise to make agriculture a more profitable business.
- The initiative will be under taken in phased manner.
- 75 villages out of 150 would be taken up in 2022. The remaining villages would be taken up subsequently.
Points to Remember:
- India has joined hands with which country to create 150 ‘Villages of Excellence’ ?
- India has joined hands with Israel to create how many ‘Villages of Excellence?
- India has joined hands with Israel to create 150 ‘Villages of Excellence in how many states?