Meta partners with FICCI to support 5 lakh women-owned SMBs across India
- Social media giant Meta has partnered with industry body FICCI to support five lakh women-led small businesses across India.
- Meta will undertake this initiative under its #SheMeansBusiness programme, in partnership with FICCI’s ‘Empowering the Greater 50%’ initiative.
- Meta will be extending support through three of its initiatives:
- Facebook Business Coach -to train women through an educational chatbot tool on WhatsApp;
- Grow your Business Hub -to provide necessary information, tools and resources to MSMEs;
- Commerce Partners Programme -to help businesses go digital and D2C using technology.
- The initiative will create a supportive ecosystem for women and inspire them to become contributors to the overall development of the country.
Source: Economic Times
Points to Remember:
- Which organisation has partnered with FICCI to to support five lakh women-led small businesses across India?
- Meta and FICCI have partnered to support how many women-led small businesses across India?
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) headquarter – New Delhi