India, Saudi Arabia inked 8 agreements during State visit of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- India and Saudi Arabia have signed eight agreements during the State visit of Crown Prince and PM of Saudi Arabia Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. These are:
- Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of energy.
- Agreement in the field of digitalisation and electronic manufacturing between the IT ministries of both sides
- Agreement between Central Vigilance Commission of India and its counterpart the Saudi Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority.
- Agreement between the National Archives.
- Agreement between Invest India on the Indian side and the Ministry of Investment on Saudi.
- Agreement between the two EXIM banks
- Agreement between the Small and Medium Enterprises Bank of two sides, that is SIDBI and the SME Bank of Saudi Arabia
- Agreement in the field of Desalination
Source: Business Standard