Skip to content
- Daily News
- India successfully test-fires ‘improved’ BrahMos supersonic cruise missile
India successfully test-fires ‘improved’ BrahMos supersonic cruise missile
- India undertook another successful test-firing of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile on January 20, 2022, with increased indigenous content and improved performance.
- The launch was conducted jointly by Brahmos Aerospace in close coordination with Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) team.
- The missile was test-fired from the Integrated Test Range in Chandipur off the coast of Odisha.
- BrahMos is a joint venture between India and Russia, who together have formed BrahMos Aerospace Limited. India is represented by DRDO.