- India has scored the highest on digital readiness among the 19 countries that were surveyed as part of the Salesforce Global Index.
- This index measures global employee sentiments and readiness to acquire the key digital skills needed by businesses today and over the next five years.
- India had the highest digital readiness score of 63 out of 100, with 72% of respondents saying they were actively learning digital skills to prepare themselves for the future of work.
Points to remember:
- Which country has topped the digital skills readiness as per Salesforce Global Index?- India
- Salesforce India CEO- Arundhati Bhattacharya
Source: economic times