Indian Judokas Likmabam Sushila Devi and Vijay Kumar Yadav wins silver and bronze respectively at 2022 CWG
- Indian Judoka Likmabam Sushila Devi, helped India in getting its seventh medal the at the Commonwealth Games 2022 as she won the silver medal in the women’s 48kg category.
- Sushila lost to Michaela Whitebool of South Africa in the final.
- Meanwhile, another Indian judoka Vijay Kumar Yadav won bronze medal in men’s 60kg judo after he beat Petros Christodoulides of Cyprus.
- Now total medal tally of India in the games so far has reached 8.
List of Total Medals won by India till date at 2022 CWG – 8
- Mirabai Chanu – Women’s 49kg (Weightlifting)
- Jeremy Lalrinnunga – Men’s 67kg (Weightlifting)
- Achinta Sheuli – Men’s 73kg (Weightlifting)
- Sanket Mahadev Sargar – Men’s 55kg (Weightlifting)
- Bidyarani Devi – Women’s 55kg (Weightlifting)
- Likmabam Sushila Devi – Women’s 48kg (Judo)
- Gururaja Poojary – Men’s 61kg (Weightlifting)
- Vijay Kumar Yadav – Men’s 60kg (Judo)