Indian weightlifter Harjinder Kaur claims bronze in Women’s 71kg final at 2022 CWG
- Indian weightlifter Harjinder Kaur has won a bronze medal in the Women’s 71kg final at the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games on August 01, 2022.
- Harjinder claimed the medal after she lifted a total of 212kg (93kg in snatch and 119kg in clean and jerk).
- With this, total medal tally of India has increased to nine.
- England’s Sarah Davies won the gold medal with a total of 229 kgs.
- Canada’s Alexis Ashworth bagged the silver with a total lift of 214kg.
List of Total Medals won by India till date at 2022 CWG – 9
- Mirabai Chanu – Women’s 49kg (Weightlifting)
- Jeremy Lalrinnunga – Men’s 67kg (Weightlifting)
- Achinta Sheuli – Men’s 73kg (Weightlifting)
- Sanket Mahadev Sargar – Men’s 55kg (Weightlifting)
- Bidyarani Devi – Women’s 55kg (Weightlifting)
- Likmabam Sushila Devi – Women’s 48kg (Judo)
- Gururaja Poojary – Men’s 61kg (Weightlifting)
- Vijay Kumar Yadav – Men’s 60kg (Judo)
- Harjinder Kaur – Women’s 71kg (Weightlifting)