Skip to content
- Daily News
- Indian Navy and Russian Navy undertake PASSEX Exercise in Arabian Sea
Indian Navy and Russian Navy undertake PASSEX Exercise in Arabian Sea
- Indian Navy and Russian Navy undertook PASSEX exercises on 14 January 2022 at the port of Cochin, in the Arabian Sea.
- The Indian Navy’s indigenously designed and built guided missile destroyer, INS Kochi,took part in the exercise.
- Russian Federation Navy was represented by RFS Admiral Tributs. Two other Russian naval ships Russian Naval Missile Cruiser Varyag, and Russian Tanker Boris Butoma were also accompanied.
- The exercise showcased cohesiveness and interoperability between the two navies.